Dr. Post has been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as a remote UAS pilot which provides him the authority to operate as a Remote Pilot for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) within allowed US airspace. Dr. Post is an expert is the use of small unmanned aircraft for monitoring of forest, urban forest and agricultural applications.
- Dr. Post speaks about Clemson Urban Forestry UAV program at the 2017 ISA Southern Chapter
- Dr. Post participates on 1.4 million dollar Center for Connected Multimodal Mobility Grant
- Dr. Post to discuss Clemson UAV program at Clemson GIS Day Festivities
- Dr. Post Receives FAA UAS Remote Pilot Certificate
- Summer Online GIS course to be offered summer 2017