Dr. Post is participating on a funded grant from the U.S. Transportation department to help revolutionize our transportation system. More details about the new Clemson Center for Connected Multimodal Mobility led by Clemson Professor Dr. Ronnie Chowdhury can be found in the press release.
- Dr. Post speaks about Clemson Urban Forestry UAV program at the 2017 ISA Southern Chapter
- Dr. Post participates on 1.4 million dollar Center for Connected Multimodal Mobility Grant
- Dr. Post to discuss Clemson UAV program at Clemson GIS Day Festivities
- Dr. Post Receives FAA UAS Remote Pilot Certificate
- Summer Online GIS course to be offered summer 2017