Dr. Post speaks about Clemson Urban Forestry UAV program at the 2017 ISA Southern Chapter. His talk titled “Tree Inventory Using High-Resolution UAV (Drone) Imagery” is available here.
- Dr. Post presents an update on low-cost sensor technologies to improve the spatial density of water level sensing
- Dr. Post speaks about Clemson Urban Forestry UAV program at the 2017 ISA Southern Chapter
- Dr. Post participates on 1.4 million dollar Center for Connected Multimodal Mobility Grant
- Dr. Post to discuss Clemson UAV program at Clemson GIS Day Festivities
- Dr. Post Receives FAA UAS Remote Pilot Certificate